Workplace stress is one of the leading causes for people leaving their jobs and the drop in employee productivity; businesses in the US alone lose up to $300 billion in annual revenue due to this.
Managing work can help reduce stress and automation along with AI can help in reducing this burden for employees.
5 ways in which automation can help reduce workplace stress
- Fewer Chances Of Human Error: Automation enables employees to schedule their work, set reminders, and auto-check for errors.
- Freedom To Work More Openly: Workflow automation can help employees and employers work more freely by clearly outlining responsibilities and streamlining communication by sending both notifications as and when needed.
- Increased Workflow Organization: Integrating all your workflows can help create single view access and streamline the workflow processes for people across teams.
- Making Repetitive Tasks Redundant: Automating repetitive tasks like filling up reports, scheduling meetings, or sending emails that can be templatized can help free up a lot of time for your employees.
- Providing Round The Clock Care With AI: Therapeutic AI chatbots can help employees explore their mental health in a safe space and with discretion.